Vacancies > Senior Technical Office Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Senior Technical Office Engineer
Company/Division: Civil Work General Dept.
Joining Date: Immediately
Years of Experience: 6 - 9 Years
- Supervision of pricing materials for requested offers, Quantity Survey and Drawing
- Studying the contract and its specifications & procurement requests
- Survey items’ quantities before the implementation phase.
- Compare quantity survey quotes with the actual implemented work to prepare the Project and Subcontractor Interim Payment.
- Preparation of follow-up report and its conformity with the time schedule.
- Preparation of Implementation plan.
- Review drawings submitted by the consultant before the implementation phase.
- Follow-up drawings amendments during the implementation process.
- Supervision of preparation the project final drawing – As Built
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering "Civil / Architecture".
- Aware of Computer designing program as AutoCAD, Photoshop
- English Language.
- Communication Skills.
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously & meet agreed due date.
Ability to work under pressure.