JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Oracle Application Manager
Company/Division: Samcrete Engineers & Contractors
Joining Date: Immediately
Years of Experience: 6-9 years
· Implement all project modules (Project Costing - Project Billing - Project Resource Management - Project Contracts).
· Financial Modules (AP –AR-GL-CM-FA).
· Inventory & Procurement Modules
· HRMS Modules.
· Translates -high level-business requirements into functional specifications.
· Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
· Administration the EBS and perform the security needs.
· May lead a small to medium, low complexity projects.
· Provides information, guidance, and assistance to users
· Open and apply patches for SR in oracle support METALINK.
Solve all user problems and errors
· Oracle Certified is a plus
· Experience in all Project modules with all required setup with minimum of 3 projects in construction field (Project Costing - Project Billing - Project Resource Management - Project Contracts – Finance functionality and work around solution for the business needs
· Has experience in at least 5 successfully implementations.
Has experience in (BI) Business intelligence tools & modules.