JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Warehouse Clerk
Company/Division: Samcrete Engineers & Contractors
Joining Date: Immediately
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
· Record all materials’ movements on daily basis in each material statement & compute its balance.
· Ensure the safety of storing materials according to its specification.
· Updating material records accurately.
· Primary receivable for all materials delivered to the store to be display on the expert examination.
· Matching the materials supplied with a copy of the purchase order
· Issuing materials based on the approved Issuing Voucher.
· Monitor stock balance according to the agreed minimum level.
· Allocate label on each material to show its name and code.
· Ensure safety code for all stores in terms of ventilation and the presence of fire extinguishers.
· Participate in conducting the annual, regular and unplanned inventory inspection on the warehouses.
Submitting required reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Administration - prefer previous experience in construction companies •any related certificate is an asset. •Know how of ERP system, preferable Oracle. •MS Office